Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Making an exhibition of myself

I do feel that I neglect this blog these days. I had hoped to be able to show the design and printing process but the publishers weren't too forthcoming, and so all fell a little silent. Will try again with another blog.
Meanwhile some for the work from Starlight will be on show for a month in The Cloisters Gallery, St Davids Cathedral Refectory, Pembrokeshire.
I also have work on show at The Imagine Gallery in Long Melford, England: Simply Books in Bramhall near Stockport, England and The True North Gallery in New Hamilton, Massachusetts, USA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have family in stockport will tell them to go look! Be a while before I can get down that way, but I think your so talented .... well done you x

Val said...

Do let us know if you start a new blog. I came here through your paintings of hares, and thoroughly enjoyed being with you on the journey.

Joanna Dover said...

Hello! thought I should tell you: Yesterday I travelled to Nevada City (California,USA) and I saw Starlight in a childrens shop!! Having followed the progress on the blog, it was great to see it in the shops!

-Just thought I'd share :)